Monday, March 26, 2007

Through a 5 year old's eyes

So last night Matthew threw up. Felt so bad for the little man. Grace was sick Wednesday and says to him, "you probably have the bug in your tummy that I had." So after he threw up the second time he is in the bathroom and turns to me and says, "Mommy. I think the bug moved down in my belly." Thinking he was feeling like he had to poop I asked him if that was it and he says, "No. I think it just moved down." Put him to bed, climbed into bed myself and he runs into the bathroom. I run in after him and he is standing there over the toliet. I asked if he was going to get sick again and he turns and looks at me. Then he pulls up his shirt and says, "I'm going to punch that bug out of my tummy!" and starts punching at his stomach! I couldn't help but laugh! Oh if only we could all be so innocent!

BTW he was fine this morning!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That is precious! Poor tummy!

Jana said...

Kids are adorable!

Sandy said...

How innocent, did you write it down?