Sunday, May 6, 2007

Tagged!!!

Thanks for tagging me Alicia! I haven't blogged in forever either so here is a good excuse. I just don't know if I can come up with 7 people to tag!

The rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I am the oldest of four children.

2. I am a pediatric nurse and can't imagine working anywhere else!

3. I love the smell of rain.

4. I wish I was an interior designer and had the money to decorate my house anyway I wanted!

5. I am irrationally afraid of bats and bees!

6. I love the books of the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon! I lose myself in them and would love to "meet" Jamie and Claire.

7. I have had the same best friend since first grade! We met b/c our moms shared a hospital room when our youngest sisters were born.

Okay I tag Jennifer, Meredith, Jana and Dana. I think Jan and Bev have already been tagged and so have Alicia and Cassie so thats all I have for now! I'll try and get more later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I just now saw this! Thanks for tagging me Lisa!