Sunday, September 28, 2008

Closing the Pool

Finally got the pool closed yesterday. I decided that it is definitely my least favorite thing to do about the pool. Its just so unsatisfying. With the opening at least you have something to show for your hard work and get to enjoy it for a couple of months. Closing...not so. It usually takes me all day to do it by myself, this year actually two days. Then I can't put the cover on by myself so I still have to wait for help. Its just such a drag. This is definitely one of those jobs I would love to pay someone to do but when I saw how really little was involved, it would be such a waste of money. So each year I'll do it and complain about it. Maybe this is the one reason I would want to move South!

1 comment:

Cracker Scraps said...

Come on down! We never close our pool!