Third day in a row that school was cancelled! This time was legitimately for snow. We got between 2-4 inches. With all the accidents yesterday rush hour you would think we had over a foot. Kimmie was my relief and it took her 2.5 hours to get into work! I didn't get out of work til 8:30 and then had to drive home. Luckily by that time most of the yahoos were off the road and the roads were sort of clear. There were at least clear tire tracks! Slid coming into the driveway and was very close to leaving the car at the bottom but I got it out. Then when we woke up this morning the driveway had been plowed. what a relief that I didn't have try and find someone to come this morning.
Didn't get to exercise this morning but did read two fitness type magazines! Doesn't that count for something?!
1 comment:
You have so much energy! I dont know how you do it!
Post a Comment