Monday, February 5, 2007

BRRRR its Cold!

It is bitterly cold outside! very negative with the wind chill. I am even going to bring the cat in tonight since it is going to be -1 even without the wind chill! As much as I don't like the look of the plastic on the windows in the Red Room it would be miserably cold in there. You can just feel the air coming up from the floor. Gotta plant some shrubs this summer along the one wall outside.
The kids didn't have school today b/c of the cold. I was going to take them to the movies or something but there was nothing playing. I'm figuring they won't have school tomorrow either.

Finally got on the treadmill tonight. Walked 30 min, 1.716 miles on Wt loss program#1. My back is bugging me up between my shoulder blades so I took it easy. I did my weights for my arms but didn't do the lunges or sit ups. Didn't eat awful today but drank NO water! Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

What no water! That's the easiest part!