Well G-dog has graciously said he would support the family if they decide to withdraw support on BG! How big of hiim! He even agreed to come talk with the family to support what the cardiology attending talks about since that has been confusing the family all along. The cardiology team tells them one thing and then G-dog comes and says the opposite! That poor baby has been dying a slow death for the past month and a half at least! Its been plain awful to watch!
Then today I was in charge. Asking for 4 RNs b/c we had 7 1:1s. that put us well over our numbers. So the VP says to me that seems like alot. I remind her that I have 7 1:1s and she says yes but it still seems like too many. Well I say, "Well I could combine but then will have no room for admissions." That quieted her. CRAZINESS I say!
2 comments:
Administration, ya gotta love it!
F***in surgeons is the problem!
Post a Comment