It has been snowing on and off all day today. It looks so pretty! But enough already! I wish had been snowing on and off all winter not all in the past two weeks.
Yesterday took "Jack-jack" to the vet and its not Jack-jack! And then to make it worse its a female cat that has not been fixed. the people at the vet got a real kick out of it. I told them I was bringing in a picture of Jack-jack so they could see the resemblance.
Well I have not worked out at all. Hubby broke the treadmill so we have to try and fix it. I know I shouldn't have weighed myself this week and I had gained back weight! So frustrating! So I'm just going to ignore this week. Hopefully after the birthday party tomorrow I can get back on track!
1 comment:
Hey girl! Didn't know you were a blogger! I'm wasting far too much time on the computer while I'm here in paradise! I'm just waiting for my "person" to get back from work. Then we'll play! Enjoy your crop and stay warm!
Post a Comment