Monday, February 5, 2007

The Start of it all!

Well I am starting a blog! I want to use this to track my work outs and fitness success. I'm hoping it helps! I so need something to motivate me! So far the past two weigh-ins on the scale have shown a loss so that has been encouraging! Down 4.4 lbs!

So I guess today I'll post what I have done: Walked 30 minutes on the treadmill (wt loss program #1). Felt good. Moved my arms for all but 4 minutes of the walk. Then did my arm exercises. Gotta get those upper arms TONED for the cruise! then did my sit-ups.

Now though my back hurts! Man getting in shape is a B****!

Its been snowing on and off all day. It looks so pretty! Unfortunately I slid coming down the driveway and almost ended up on 37 in the middle of oncoming traffic! Scared me to death! Ever since I did that in our old development I am super careful but not quite enough this morning. I have to work all weekend so I hope it doesn't snow much more. They just don't take care of the roads around here and especially on the weekends since no one else works!

posted this on another site but I think I like blogger better!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I'll have to add you onto my links if I haven't already! Now I'm up to date with your blog! You're doing a great job now why not show us some of those great scrappin' skills!