Today was just one of those days that I dread! Slow getting started and then couldn't keep up. No motivation! Sick kids and the one I am close to having a particularly bad day. Doctors butting heads! These two do not get along and act like two HS girls fighting over a boy! Even some very simple parents picked up on the discord. Its in the single digits with 30 mph wind gusts and suddenly it occurs to me, "I am working as hard as I do in the Dominican and there is no ice cold El Presidente waiting for me and it will not be in the 80's when I walk out!" So not fair! Riss and I just kept giggling about it all day. Even e-mailed Sammie!
DH has lost 18 lbs in 2 weeks! I am still motivated but didn't do so good with the eating this weekend. Not awful but could have been better! So tomorrow have to hit the treadmill and weights.
Now to figure out more about this blogging stuff!
Originally posted 2/4
1 comment:
WTG with your DH! I know how it is getting men onto the healty eating bandwagon! We are both fighting b/p and cholesterol so now my DH is suddenly all freaky with his diet. It's a good thing! My b/p and cholesterol were way down yesterday when I got my results. Yeah for Vytorin! I'd like to think a little of my own efforts had something to do with it!
Post a Comment