We went to the waterpark with the kids yesterday and had a blast! Matthew spent most of his time on the slides at the kiddie pool. He was trying to do "tricks" coming down the slide. They had a lazy river so he and I took a double tube and rode it together. I think that was Eric's favorite area. Eric took Grace on the "Baracuda Blast" twice so then I had to go with her also. Its the big water slide that you ride a tube down. Once was enough for me b/c after the second time I felt nauseous! I have such a weak stomach! It was fun though! Grace eventually got brave and went on by herself. Matthew then wanted to try the slides at the "Parrot Perch." I didn't think he would like them but he did. I had to go down one first (yes it was quite the sight) and then he came after me. They wouldn't let us ride down together. He kept wanting to go back on. They slept well last night. Then this morning after breakfast we went back for awhile. Nice little side trip for us and then commute wasn't bad (about 5 minutes LOL). Now to go for a nap!
BTW if you ever have self-body image issues just go to a water park and look around. There will be at least one or two people who make you feel better about yourself!
2 comments:
LIsa you are too funny. Sounds like an awesome place.
Just think! Now it's snowing on Easter....and....uuhhh, I would be one of "those people" but it's all good!
Post a Comment