Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My world is quiet!

Worked the past two days so not much to report. Got Saturday off so hoping the Easter Bunny will hop on over early! LOL! The weather has been great the past two days (or at least that is what I was told since I was in the middle unit with no real windows) but we are supposed to get a major front through and get cold tomorrow. Can't wait to get my haircut tomorrow though so bring on the day!

Work was good. Kick butt yesterday morning but settled well after lunch. Gotta love medically paralyzed and sedated patients! Now if we could just sedate the surgeons and parents! But all life as we know it will get better on Monday b/c the doctor coverage all changes. yeah right! We'll see what happens. I think all our attendings are happy to almost have it behind them. Riss told me yesterday though that our boss had a job description sitting on her desk. I certainly hope she doesn't leave us. she truly has been what the unit needed and I think morale would just sink low again if she left. Then with all the other changes coming we need someone strong to stick with the nurses. I'm just afraid that now that the ALMIGHTY center has gotten their way with the physicians that they are going to try again with the nurses. Good luck to that!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Wait!!,,do you work where I work!!!!! LOL..I love the phrase about "Gotta love medically paralyzed and sedated patients!" hehehehe..yep, they are the best!

Cassie said...

and do we get t osee your haircut????