Sunday, March 4, 2007

Decent weekend

Had a good weekend overall except for being FREEZING the minute I was outside. The temperature dropped into the 30's again and the wind was howling. On Saturday I took the kids to Champps for lunch which was fun. We haven't been in forever due to Eric's diet but Grace loves it there! Then we went and saw Bridge to Teribetha. It was good. It even held Matthew's attention. I don't remember reading the book at all. We went to Barnes and Noble and bought a copy so Grace can read it. I went to the Apple store to see if they have classes coming up. Had planned on going to church but it was already 4:50 when we left Easton. So we went to Bob Evans for dinner.

Last night was the on-line crop for Scrap Jammies. Mostly chatted but Jan had the most awesome sketch posted so I redid the LO for Matthew's baptism and it turned out pretty good.


Today we mostly hung out and were LAZY! I did get laundry done and finished a second LO for the crop. Another of the baptism pages. I have to remember to pull out my sketch books again. I forgot how much I use them.

So no dieting and no exercising this weekend! Hopefully the treadmill will be fixed this week. I feel like I got to get moving or I am going to get majorly stuck! I didn't lose or gain any weight on weigh in this week but I have got to get going again!

Now to work on my Duckie book!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Glad you liked the sketch! I have yet to do it. This week I was welcomed with a full body rash, I believe it was stress induced. Benedryl makes me sleep all the time.....sigh.........what next!