If you love fun websites and message boards and you scrap you must go check out ScrappyArts.net! AWESOME site! I can't wait to watch it grow bigger and only better.
finally got off the computer and exercised this evening! Did the Walk Away the Pounds 2 mile. Decent workout. Better than nothing! Slow and steady I keep telling myself! If nothing else I feel better and my jeans are more comfortable. I won't weigh myself this week b/c of something coming up. I don't want to depress myself like I did the last time. I hope they come fix the treadmill this week!
I took care of the ECMO patient yesterday and M and I had an interesting morning! We wanted to post a sign that said, "WARNING! Cynical nurses ahead! Enter at your own risk!" Riss was also nearby so we had good laughs at the politics as usual. See who could be more adversarial towards each other! Who could come up with a different way of saying the same thing and watch the others cop attitudes! Saving lives we are! And all is supposed to be better in the world April 9th! PLEASE spare me!!!
4 comments:
I think Scrappy Arts is an awesome site and I have grown to just enjoy those gals so much over the past year. Can't say much on the SJ board due to politics and my contract! Glad someone brought it up!
Glad you like it! We are having so much fun!
Yay Lisa, glad you like it there. Its been great getting to know you better.
Post a Comment