Friday, March 16, 2007

WInter Blahs!

What a funk I am in! Enough already! Just no energy or anything. Could be that it is that time of the month. Could be that I worked extra this week and we have been soooooo busy with REALLY sick kids. Could be that it is SNOWING and 32degrees outside today after being in the 70's on Monday! YUCK!!!!

I finally got on the treadmill this morning. Did weight loss #1 for 30 minutes. Felt good but that lack of energy was killer! I did lose 2 pounds this week which was nice. I don't know if I believe the scale but.... That makes seven pounds total. Now if I could just get motivated to exercise that would help. I really have just been trying not to snack. We'll see.

worked on a scrapbook LO today also. I need the main picture but got alot of the support ones done. Its a SJ kit, "You& Me." When I got it I thought I wanted to do a LO of Eric and I through the years. Its turning out cute. I need to get a picture of him and I now though to use for the main one. Now that he has lost weight hopefully he'll let me take a picture!


Off to work all weekend. Not looking forward to it b/c it has been so crazy busy! Yesterday we were completely full and the kids just kept coming. And the one we got from the floor was sooooo sick! I was whipped by the time I left. Came home and got a LARGE kahlua and milk on the rocks. Needed something! Hopefully it will be better tomorrow!
draft

No comments: