Sunday, April 15, 2007

Heaven Has a New Angel Tonight

Little Miranda was finally allowed to peacefully pass away this afternoon. I can imagine her running through the Pearly Gates smiling with her hair flying behind her. I can just picture her big smile. It was heart wrenching. I felt bad for the other families in the unit b/c we all walked around with tears in our eyes. These last 2 months have been awful but Miranda has finally gone home and will never be in pain again.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm sending my prayers with her and her family.

Bev said...

Lisa...nurses have huge hearts and very extended families. Mnay of hte pateints we care for find a place in our hearts and we remember themn long after they no longer need us. You'll have memories of her for many years to come and you will know you gave her some peace in her short lifetime.