Friday, May 18, 2007

Need some daughter lovin

Last night I got home from work and all I wanted to do was hug my beautiful "baby" girl. I took care of a little girl who looks just a little too like her and is actually one month older, should have made her first communion the same day as Grace. Rough morning. But I made it through the day without too many tears. Came home and layed on the couch and Grace just curled up on me. Neeed some daughter lovin! Lets all say a little prayer for this little girl who faces a tough road ahead of her!

So to make me smile here is my beautiful baby from dance this year. I just love this picture! It turned out soooooo good and even show some of her personality.

3 comments:

Bev said...

I know just what you mean. There were some days when my son was small, I would call home in the middle of the day just to hear his excitement at talking to mom. Those were days I couldn;t wait to get home and know he was okay. It's a bit different now that he is grown. I can see little ones and not feel quite the same knot. But it has helped me in dealing with moms. I can share that I have a grown son, but I remember when.....It makes me a better nurse.

Cassie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. Very cute.

Sandy said...

You'll never stop needing that mama/daughter lovin' my DD still at 23 clings to me every time we say goodbye! We have a very special relationship. (Once I got her back from the aliens who invaided her body when she was a teenager!)