yesterday was G's first day back to school and she likes her teacher, likes her class and said, "I think third grade is the funnest grade yet!" Hope she continues with that enthusiasm! Then one girl in her class that I was worried about she told me she thinks she is kinda mean alot of the time so doesn't really like to spend alot of time with her. So glad to hear that! Hopefully it will be a non-issue then!
And today was M's first day! My baby marched up the steps to the bus and left for his first day of Kindergarten! I teared up a little on the walk down the driveway b/c he just looked so big and grownup as he walked with his Spiderman backpack! But he was so stinkin' excited to go I couldn't be upset for long. He even turned to me, in his little excited voice, and said, "I'm gonna have a great day at school today!" I know baby! Then when he got off the bus it was so cute b/c he thought they had forgot G. He only has a 1/2 day and she has a full so he goes to school with her but comes home on the bus with just the other kindergartners. So cute! Couldn't tell me much about what he did but slowly some things came out and he still wants to go back. Monday will be his next day back and then he will go everyday. That will be my BEST day in years b/c I will actually have guilt free time to myself and I won't be sad that he went since it isn't the offical first day! YIPPEEEE for me! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment