Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Off to Atlanta

I'm actually writing this post listening to John Mayer's Neon where he mentions Peachtree Street, where I'll be staying!

Well I'm getting on a plane this afternoon to go to a conference in Atlanta, GA. Its a Magnet Conference so its nursing related. The hospital is paying for it. I was excited to get to go b/c I really feel like I did alot to help get Magnet recognition for the hospital. I wish I had some friends going but the women that are going should be fine. I don't know any of them really well but we are all acquainted.

Did my run/walk today. No runner's euphoria and actually I wanted to cut it short! But I visualized those fat dimples disappearing from my belly and I kept on going. I want to work out at least once while I'm away, if not twice! but I'll shoot small and get it in once!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Good luck on the running... and have fun in Atlanta!