Thursday, December 20, 2007

Its the most wonderful time of the year!

Christmas time! Just love this time of year! I could do without the crazy busy stuff that goes along with it but something about it puts me in a good mood! A couple of years ago I let myself get really stressed trying to get Christmas presents and bake and get out cards and work and take care of the house but I won't let that happen anymore! Internet shopping has been a help. I don't worry about getting to bake. Almost didn't send out cards this year! Someone asked on SJ what makes this season for you and I have to say its the decorations and music. It just wouldn't seem like Christmas without the trees and lights on houses. While I could wait to hear the music until 3 weeks before the holiday I don't turn on the music station that starts playing it November 1st, until December 1st. When people act grumpy I just smile and wish them a happy holiday! Don't want to say Merry Christmas b/c what if they celebrate Hannaukah or Kwanaza or something else! gotta be PC! So if I knew how to link music to this post I would but since I don't you can just look at my Christmas trees!

Our family tree
Family tree

My angel tree
Angel tree

The tree in our dining room
Dining room tree

Everyone have a great holiday season!

2 comments:

Bev said...

such pretty trees!! I keep thinking I would love several big trees, but I just don;t have the room. So I make do with lots of little ones.

Cassie said...

VERY pretty tree's. I still need to get pics of ours.