Alicia tagged me so here goes!
Here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)
Middle name....Christine
C...Compassionate, almost to a fault. I spend tons of time always thinking of what the other person would be thinking.
H...Healer. I'm an RN and love my job!
R...respectful, reader
I...inquisitive
S...SCRAPBOOKER!!
T...Taurus. According to my DD's baby book they are sensible and love peace and stability. Well I may not always be sensible but I do like things peaceful. Like to keep the peace.
I...Incredible mother! Well at least thats how I want my children to view me. I think I do a pretty good job!
N...New Yorker. For some reason that defines me as a person. I didn't grow up in the city but when people hear I am from NY it automatically brings up some stereotypes. Some I like, others not so much! If people want to think it makes me a strong-willed, strong personality thats okay. But once people get to know me they many times say, "You don't act like a New Yorker!" well thats b/c we are a pretty diverse group of people from a pretty diverse state!
E...Eldest. I am the oldest of 4. My siblings and I are really close and get along great. We are scattered all over the country from MA to WA!
Okay so I need to now come up with 9 people! I don't know that many that blog so I tag Jan, Bev, Jennifer, Jana, Linda and Christie. Cassie and Alicia and Amy have already been tagged!
took me awhile but finally got it done! Personally if any of you have input on my letters for me post in the comments. I really thrive on input from others!
7 comments:
Well... getting there! At least it is started! Smooches!
christie tagged me with the same thing! maybe this weekend I can get it done.
That's funny Lisa, I went to tag you and saw you were already tagged!
I was tagged by Christie first also!
I guess as long as we all do it its all good!
Poor Lisa! NINE letters in your middle name! (Thank you mom, for middle-naming me Ruth.) I was middle-named for my grandmother, by the way. Were you named for someone?
Christine is my mother's name! My DD has my maiden name as her middle name, Michel (pronounced like the first name Michelle). I think the middle name should be a family name. Actually both my sister's also made their daughter's middle name Michel!
Post a Comment