The random musings of....ME
Lisa..thanks for this!!to create a link, go back to edit your post...along the top of the text box look for the green ball with the chain link on it. It will walk you thru creating a link
I tried Bev and it just said create the URL and I copied the address but then it never did anything else! I am so clueless!
Whhhhooooooo! Got it to work! Now to just figure out how to change colors! thanks Bev!
That is so great. I'm from a military family. My dad was in veitnam and grandpa in WWII so I totally support the troops.
And I have a brother AND cousin over in Iraq right now!Hey... update the old blogger... I tagged you, check out my blog!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lisa..thanks for this!!
to create a link, go back to edit your post...along the top of the text box look for the green ball with the chain link on it. It will walk you thru creating a link
I tried Bev and it just said create the URL and I copied the address but then it never did anything else! I am so clueless!
Whhhhooooooo! Got it to work! Now to just figure out how to change colors! thanks Bev!
That is so great. I'm from a military family. My dad was in veitnam and grandpa in WWII so I totally support the troops.
And I have a brother AND cousin over in Iraq right now!
Hey... update the old blogger... I tagged you, check out my blog!
Post a Comment