Monday, July 21, 2008

i've been tagged!

Here are the rules...
Each player answers questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people
posts their names,
then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

What were you doing ten years ago?
pregnant with DD!
Getting ready to go home to NY for family reunion
Working at Children's

todays "To Do" list
1. Go to Lowes to pay bill *done*
2. Go Walmart so DD can get 3D glasses for the Hannah Montana concert on TV *Done*
3. Finish and post LOs from Friday night *done*
4. weed flower beds

I'm addisicted to:
Scrapbooking
my computer
Chai Lattes
being lazy!




I would do if I were a MILLIONAIRE:
Pay off all my debt
Put some aside for retirement
Hire a decorator and get all new furniture.
do all my repairs on the house
travel

Places I have lived:
Verona, NJ
Salem, NY
Newburgh, NY
Elmsford, NY
Mahopac, NY
Westerville, OH
Reynoldsburg, OH
Blacklick, OH
Granville, OH

I'm tagging: I have to think about this since most of you who read this have already been tagged!