You are not alone! If we sat down and had a cup of coffee together that wouldn't be a waste of our time. In this age we keep in touch a lot with people we don't yet know and may one day know via the net! I spend plenty of time on the computer! Can't live without it, I'd rather have my computer than my TV, but then of course I could watch TV on the computer! Hee Hee!
4 comments:
just means you are a nurse who got a chance to sit down and you know if you get up, you won't get to sit down again for awhile!! LOL
Nope... it just means that you value YOU time!
You are not alone! If we sat down and had a cup of coffee together that wouldn't be a waste of our time. In this age we keep in touch a lot with people we don't yet know and may one day know via the net! I spend plenty of time on the computer! Can't live without it, I'd rather have my computer than my TV, but then of course I could watch TV on the computer! Hee Hee!
I do the same thing! In the old days, I think people read the paper or watched TV. These days, we check out what's happening on our favorite websites.
Post a Comment