Who would believe that we have been married 15 years today!? Love him more now than I did then!
And yes the background is real! I didn't place the leaves there. We got married peak fall foliage weekend in NY and this was one of my bridesmaid's back yards.
First of all, your blog face lift is beautiful! Secondly, you look radiant in your wedding picture! Last but not least, you were inadvertently deleted from my friends list when I was cleaning off some old links to Sandy!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! Love the picture. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful backdrop.
First of all, your blog face lift is beautiful!
Secondly, you look radiant in your wedding picture!
Last but not least, you were inadvertently deleted from my friends list when I was cleaning off some old links to Sandy!
I figured as much!
I'm glad the radiance shows, even in the picture! It was a super fun day.
Congrats Lisa and Happy Anniversary! I just love your wedding photo.
Post a Comment